Friday, March 27, 2015

New Topic, New Plot

I have recently found out that my partner, who volunteered to write the script, changed the entire plot. It was originally going to be a Drama about an abusive relationship; but now it's about the LGBT+ community and a comedy so although it's quite different from what I had expected, it's not necessarily a bad thing. We do have to find new actors since the story has changed and the actors I had chosen don't really fit the part, as well as the fact that we'll be on crunch time since my partner is still completing the comedic script. But hopefully she'll be done with that aspect to so I can start filming the actual film opening. One thing I'm looking forward to is learning more about the LGBT+ community, after researching abuse relationships I have a broader understanding of the subject which I wouldn't have gained if it hadn't been our initial topic; I hope to do the same with this new interesting topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment