Saturday, April 11, 2015

Filming is done!

Filming is done! My partner and I actually managed to finish filming the school scene in two periods, and the opening in a few hours. I used my partner's camera to film; since it isn't the camera I usually use I accidentally took some pictures and thought it was recording, whoopsie.
When we started filming, I was very impressed and pleased with the fact that the actors we chose were so committed to their part and had all the lines perfectly memorized. We started editing as soon as we felt we had enough shots. Mrs. Stoklosa was right, you need to over shoot. I ended up editing the Opening with iMovie, because I was most familiar with it. I initially started with Adobe Premiere because it has so many other options to edit videos, but when it came down to editing in a timely manner, iMovie was the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment