Thursday, April 2, 2015

Four days until filming

We will be filming next week! Wooo! I'm very excited and nervous... so anxious covers it. I want to make sure we have enough shots so we will obviously have to overshoot on Monday (during school and after). We have decided to film the opening at my Mom's house and use my room as if it were Kit's, the one problem is that my room it styled to my personality, not Kit's. So after consulting with my partner today, we have thought of a plan to decorate my room to match Kit's personality, this will not only help  the actor to get into character but make the opening more realistic. My partner will be bringing a plethora of rainbow stuff (the symbol of the LGBT+ community) as well as other posters that Kit (if she were a real person) would like.

4 days until filming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment