Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Opening Film Details

Details are everything, especially in films. Growing up, when I would watch movies with my dad, he would always pause a movie and tell me to take note of something, it would sometimes be a prop or the lighting, anyway after he would tell me to look at it and then he would rewind the movie and show me how it was misplaced or just magically appeared from one shot to the next. He told me that although most people don't notice the little things, the details do matter. So when planning filming and actually editing the Film Opening I want it to be free from silly simple errors.

One thing to think about is costumes. Since the actors go to our school we need to coordinate the outfits they wear and make sure that their hair is the same way and even make them wear the same socks! or at least have them bring them to school, if we do end up having to film more than one day. But one thing that's awesome about the actors we chose is that their styles are perfect for the part, and my partner and I actually based the idea of Wes off the kid at our school who will be playing the part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment